Sometimes chartering a sail boat can be a difficult & time consuming process for many people. For that we are here 24/7 to help everyone needs our help.
In that case, in order to help you, we would like to know your needs and your expectations. We can suggest you suitable areas to visit offering top quality services and making your holiday unforgettable!
Some other info we would like to know is your experience with yachts, if you want a bareboat yacht or skippered yacht, the number of people of your team or family, any preference in the island you want to visit, the days of your arrival and departure and general any other question you may have.
For all of this you only have to ask us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to book online
- Check the boat availability
- Once you’ve found a boat you’re interested in, check its availability dates. If the boat is available for your chosen period, proceed to the next step and enter your personal information.
- Enter your personal information
- Next enter your personal details. Once you’ve completed the booking the boat will be secured in your name and you have 48 hours to make your payment in advance, after you have received a final confirmation from us.
- Alternatively, contact us through an email or call us directly. We will be more than happy to assist you and make the whole booking process as quick and easy as possible.
Complete your booking
- After you have completed your booking you’ll receive an email with your booking reference and all the boat details.
- Whether you book online, by phone or emails, at this point we will agree on the contract terms and complete the booking before proceeding to the final step of payment, which also includes the sign of the contract.
- Make your payment to finalize your booking (you may select to pay by credit card or by money transfer). Once we’ve received your payment we’ll send you your receipt.
- Please be advised that no payment or flight bookings should be made until you have received the final confirmation from us.
Payment, means of payment, Deposit terms & conditions
- When opting to book online, payment of the full estimated amount will occur as follows:
- If charter date is within 3 days – 8 weeks: Full payment of booking is required within 48 hours.
- If charter date is 9 weeks or more – 50 % of full payment is required within 48 hours of booking and final prior to yacht delivery.
Means of payment
Payment can be made using the following means of payment:
Bank Transfer: We Sail Greece Bank account details are provided on the booking confirmation and accept payment in form of bank transfer. If payment is made by bank transfer, it is the responsibility of the charterer to ensure that the correct amount is transferred (in reference to exchange rates for EUR € prices).
Credit card(s): Credit cards usually accepted within We Sail Greece are “Mastercard” and “Visa”. (Warning Payment using credit(s) card(s) is (are) accepted in accordance with the limits authorized by your credit card issuer). The credit card holder must be identified as the charterer (the “main renter” to be mentioned on the booking agreement) OR needs to have written consent in the form of a third party authorization form for use of another’s credit card.
Basic Booking Information can be found here:
Charter fees include
Use of yachts with following equipment: VHF, Radio CD, GPS, Autopilot, Echo sounder, Speedometer,
Dinghy with Outboard motor, Warm water supply, Spray hood, Bimini/tent, Blankets.
Charter fees do not include
Fuel, water, provisioning, extra linen running expenses& mooring fees
Provisions: Ask for our provisioning form. Fill it in and email it to us. We’ll take care of it and on your embarkation your food and beverages will be onboard.
Transfer services from Airport to Base.
Skipper: 180€per day plus provisioning
Cook: 140€per day plus provisioning, serving 3 meals daily.
Hostess: 130€per day plus provisioning, serving breakfast and one light meal daily.
Risks arising from liability to third parties and damage to hull, machinery and equipment
Third party liability
Sea pollution liability
A deductible provision is applied, depending on the yachts value.
The refundable Security Deposit (1.500-3.500 euro depending on the yacht you choose) is required upon embarkation and will cover any damage or loss of the yacht and her equipment during the cruise.
No fees apply within 24 hours!
You can modify or cancel your reservation online after it is confirmed, provided it is done within 24 hours of the original booking confirmation. To modify or cancel a booking, you need to contact We Sail Greece customer service directly by phone or email.
More than 60 days before embarkation: 30% of the total charter fee
Between 60 & 30 days before embarkation: 50% of the total charter fee
Less than 30 days before embarkation: 100% of the total charter fee