Alimos marina is the largest marina in Athens and in Greece and is the ideal starting point for vacations in the Saronic Gulf and the Cyclades. It is only a 30-minute taxi ride away from the Athens International Airport, which makes it very easily accessible for international travelers.
General Information of the marina: Power & water supply, refueling services, car parking, Wi-Fi, WC & Showers. Snack bars, restaurants on the around Poseidonos Avenue. Super markets, banks, pharmacy, hairdressers, laundry are also available. Some supermarkets provide delivery service (groceries, water, ice cubes etc.) to the yacht. Ice-cubes could also be bought from the fuel station at the entrance of the marina.
Port authorities: Alimos Marina Port Police +30 2109833536
HOW YOU WILL ARRIVE at MARINA ALIMOS
From the Airport:
- By bus EXPRESS X96 destination to: PIRAEUS (PIREAS).
- For Marina ALIMOS get off at bus stop EDEM. The stop is just opposite of the entrance.
- The entrance of the marina, is in front of SHELL gasoline station.
- By Metro from FALERON station, then by tram or a bus to ALIMOS, VOULA, or GLYFADA, or a taxi from Piraeus.
- By bus from Syntagma square, destination: ALIMOS, VOULA, or GLYFADA.
- By tram from Syntagma square destination: GLYFADA.
- By Metro to Piraeus (line M1). At FALERON station, take the tram or a bus to GLYFADA or a taxi to the Marina Alimos.